Our team has been working hard at delivering the next great release of Hotcakes Commerce. This time, we primarily focused on some updates that both our support clients and the community really wanted. We’re very happy to announce that version 03.02.01 is ready for you and it brings with it some very popular updates.
Hotcakes Commerce is an open source e-commerce CMS that's built to make e-commerce easier for everyone on your team. When you use Hotcakes, your online business is almost instantly future-proof - flexible enough to grow with the future success of your business.
First and foremost, we’d like to thank the following people for contributing to this release. It wasn’t only our team. We have some passionate community members as well! Huge kudos go to:
Hotcakes Commerce 03.02.01 Updates
There were a total of 10 updates in this release, but those 10 updates are made up of 41 commits by 4 different people. You’ll find a summary of the updates below.
When you see an update with the “SI” prefix, this means the update is made as part of a support inquiry made by an Upendo Ventures support client. The “CI” prefix are those made by people in the Hotcakes Commerce forums.
- E-Mail Templates - SI: Add E-Mail Template Token for Purchase Order Number
- Wish List - SI: Show Selected Options in the Wish List
- SI: Divide by zero error when applying taxes to discounted line items
- SI: Restored page breaks in order management print view
- SI: Unable to use "User Is..." promotion qualification
- SI: PayPal Express Authorize Setting not Creating Authorizations
- SI: Tax Exempt Customers Charged Tax in Order Manager
- CI: Include StateProvince code in UPS requests
- CI: CategoryViewer - DrillDown view error when no category is set
- Updated manifest to include DLL versions to prevent conflicts with other ecosystem extensions.
You can read more about the individual release updates in the official release notes.
Get Hotcakes Commerce Now
Regardless to whether you’re using the CMS or module version of Hotcakes Commerce, you can find the package you need on the Hotcakes Commerce download page. If you need any of the supplemental downloads (e.g., example order workflow, viewset solutions, etc.), you’ll find those on the same page, just below the main download area.
Download Hotcakes Commerce
Free 14-Day No Obligations Hotcakes Cloud Trial
If you’d simply like to kick the tires and see what the fuss is about, feel free to use our no obligation free 14-day trial.
This blog post is cross-posted from the Upendo Ventures blog.